Embedding a Filtered Power BI Report within the ONe Framework
Primary Actor: Data Analyst.
Stakeholders and Interests:
- Data Analyst: Wants to embed a Power BI report with specific filters within the ONe Framework for targeted analysis.
- Sales reps: Need a clear, filtered view of the report relevant to their client.
- ONe Framework Admin: Ensures the platform supports seamless integration and that the reports are accessible to authorized users.
- The Data Analyst has a Power BI Pro License.
- The ONe Framework supports Power BI embedding.
- The Data Analyst has the necessary permissions to embed reports within the ONe Framework.
Main Success Scenario (or Basic Flow):
- Data Analyst logs into the ONe Framework.
- Data Analyst navigates to the "PowerBI -> My Reports" section.
- They choose the report they want to embed.
- Data Analyst fetches the base embedding URL from Power BI.
- /A. The analyst appends the desired filter (e.g.,
?filter=Partner/Client) to filter data of partners .
- They embed the filtered report within the ONe Framework.
- Sales reps log into the ONe Framework and navigate to the reports section.
- /A. Sales reps view the embedded Power BI report, displaying data exclusively for their client.
- Sales reps have the option to modify or remove the filter based on their data viewing needs.
- The report is embedded and accessible to Sales reps with filters applied.
- Sales reps can view and interact with the report as per their requirements.
- The embedded report must load within a certain time frame for a seamless user experience.
- The report data should update in real-time or near real-time, reflecting changes in the primary data source.