Coupon Creation Process
Primary Actor: Tenant's Administrator
Secondary Actor: Client's Users
- The Tenant's Administrator has adequate permissions to create and manage coupons in ONe platform.
- There is an available front office in ONe for clients to view and redeem coupons.
- Initiate Coupon Creation
The Tenant's Administrator logs into the ONe administrative panel.
They navigate to the "Coupon Management" section. (https://login.shop/promotions/coupons)
They create new pool for later connect it to the Loyalty program and campaign.
- Define Coupon Details in the Loyalty plugin
The administrator selects the "New Coupon" option.
They specify the type of coupon from the available options: Special, Cart discount, or Gift product.
For "Special" coupons, the administrator defines the email address which should be alerted when someone redeemed it.
For "Cart discount" and "Gift product" coupons, the administrator links the coupon to a relevant coupon pool.
Enter Coupon Parameters
Coupon Type: The administrator chooses from the available coupon types: Cart discount, Gift product, or Special.
Coupon Name: They provide a unique name for the coupon.
Coupon Pool / E-Mail address:
- For Cart discount and Gift product: The administrator selects from a dropdown list of available coupon pools in the ONe platform.
- For Special coupons: They enter the email address.
Point Value: They set the points value for the coupon (e.g., 100, 1, 10, 1000) which will be deducted from the client's total points upon redemption.
Image URL: The administrator uploads image to ONe’s media libary and paste the URL here (media libary: https://login.shop/media/upload).
Coupon Appearance: They set a date for when the coupon will first appear (with the stipulation that it can't be earlier than a day after the current date).
Coupon Expiration: They define an expiration date for the coupon.
Redemption Deadline: They set the final date by which the coupon must be redeemed. This date should used in the campaign module of ONe too.
Detailed Description: The administrator inputs a detailed description of the coupon, using an <HTML> capable text input box.
Save and Publish Coupon
The administrator reviews all details and then saves the coupon.
The system verifies the coupon details and confirms successful creation.
The administrator activates the coupon.
Clients log into the front office of ONe.
They navigate to the "Redeemable Coupons" section to view all active and available coupons. (https://en.onecommerce.shop/loyality)
Upon selecting a coupon, clients can view its details and redeem it as per the stipulated terms.
Coupon Redemption Process
Primary Actor: Client
Secondary Actor: ONe Platform System
- The Client has an active account on the ONe platform.
- There are redeemable coupons available to the client.
Select Coupon for Redemption
The client browses through the list of available and redeemable coupons in the "Available Coupons" section. (tenant’s domain/loyality)
Upon identifying a desired coupon, they select it to view its details.
The client clicks on the "redeem" button associated with the selected coupon.
View Redemption Details Pop-Up
A pop-up titled "REDEEMING COUPON" appears with the following details:
- Current Available Point Score: Displays the client's current total loyalty points (e.g., 100).
- Coupon Point Value: Displays the number of points required to redeem the selected coupon (e.g., 1).
- Remaining Points After Redemption: Calculates and displays the points that will remain post-redemption (e.g., 99).
Details of the Selected Coupon
- Coupon Name: Name of the selected coupon (e.g., Gift product coupon).
- End Date: Shows the last date the coupon is available for (e.g., 31-12-2023).
- Redemption Deadline: Displays the final date by which the coupon benefits should be utilized (e.g., 30-01-2024).
- Detailed Description: Provides a deeper insight into the coupon, detailing what it offers (e.g., Gift product description).
- Confirm Redemption
Below the coupon details, the system poses the question: "Are you sure you want to redeem this coupon?"
The client confirms their decision by selecting the “Yes, I redeem it” confirmation button.
- The system deducts the coupon point value from the client's total available points.
- It then displays an another popup with the newly generated coupon code. The popup helps how the client can use the redeemed coupon code. (Coupon generation was successful! Please copy your coupon code and remember to use it during your purchases. If you don't want to use the coupon right away, you can find it later in the My Coupons tab!)
- The client's total available points are updated post-redemption.
- The client can re-redeem the coupon if still has enough loyalty points.
- The client can now avail of the benefits associated with the redeemed coupon as per its terms.
- A client tries to redeem a coupon they don't have enough points for.
- The client attempts to redeem an expired or invalid coupon.
Points Calculation Rules Usage
Primary Actor: Tenant Administrator
- Tenant Administrator: Wants to configure loyalty point calculations to incentivize clients and boost sales.
- Clients: Beneficiaries of the loyalty points, motivated to purchase certain products to earn more points.
- Operator: Needs to understand the point calculation mechanism to assist clients or for internal reference.
- Loyalty program is enabled.
- The external system, like PIM, is integrated with ONe's catalog and is feeding the product's base point attributes.
- Setting up the Base Point Attribute: The administrator connects the attribute name from the external system (like PIM) that represents the base point of a product with the loyalty program's point base configuration in ONe.
- Fetching the Base Point: Loyalty program internally retrieves the product's base point from ONe using the attribute set in step 1.
- Configuring the Multiplier:
The administrator navigates to the multiplier configuration tool in the loyalty program.
The administrator has the option to create a new multiplier rule. They provide the following details:
– Rule Name: A unique identifier for the rule.
– Multiplier Value: A value between 1.00 and 2.00 (configurable limit) which will be used to multiply the base point.
– Rule Start Date: The date from which this rule will be active.
– Rule End Date: The date after which this rule will no longer be active. – Applicable to: The administrator selects where this rule applies. Options include:
– Specific client or all clients.
– Specific client groups.
– Specific product or all products.
– Specific product groups (like label, manufacturer, category).
– Specific payment method or all methods.
Upon confirmation, the rule is saved and will be applied to transactions that fit the criteria during the active period.
- Points Calculation during Purchase: When a client makes a purchase, the system checks for any active multiplier rules that match the client's and product's details. It then multiplies the product's base point with the multiplier to determine the loyalty points to be awarded to the client. For example, if a product's base point is 10 and there's an active 1.5 multiplier for that product, the client earns 15 points (10 * 1.5) for that purchase.
- Rule Expiry: Once the end date of a rule is reached, the rule is no longer applied to subsequent transactions unless reactivated or extended by the administrator.
- Clients are awarded loyalty points based on the configured rules after their purchase.
- The administrator can review or adjust these rules at any time to tweak the loyalty program's incentives.
- Deactivating a Rule: The administrator has the option to manually deactivate a rule before its end date if required. Modification is not enabled.
- If a product does not have a base point attribute skip the points calculation for that product.
- In cases where multiple multiplier rules might apply (e.g., one for the product and another for the client group), the system will either choose the highest multiplier.
🗒️ Notes: The point calculation mechanism is an integral part of the loyalty program's operations, ensuring clients are rewarded appropriately based on their purchases and the administrator's configured rules. Multiplier rules can added with the stipulation that it can't be earlier than a day after the current date.
Viewing and Managing Customer Points Balance
Primary Actor: Operator
- Operator: Wants to view a client's loyalty points balance and manage any events related to their points.
- Client: Wants their loyalty points and events to be accurately represented and recorded.
- The operator is logged in to the loyalty program's management interface.
- The client has registered for the loyalty program and has accepted the agreement.
Navigating to the Screen: The operator accesses the "Customer Points Balance" screen from the navigation menu OR from the Client view under “Loyalty program” plugin menu.
Viewing Client List: The top part of the split screen displays a list of all clients with their details, including:
- Client Name
- Loyalty Score (points balance)
- Status (whether they've accepted the agreement and are active in the loyalty program)
- Last event (date)
Selecting a Client:
The operator clicks on a client's row to view more details.
The bottom part of the split screen updates to show the selected client's event list by default.
Reviewing Event List: The event list provides a history of all events that affected the client's loyalty score. This includes:
- Event Type (e.g., purchase added points, redemption, correction)
- Event Date and Time
- Points added or deducted
- Details of event (for example the added points by line of invoices)
Switching to the Create Event Tab:
The operator clicks on the "Create Event" tab next to the event list.
An interface appears, allowing the operator to manually add an event for the client.
Manually Adding an Event:
- The operator selects the type of event from a dropdown list (e.g., purchase added points, redemption, correction, registration, correction).
- They input the points to be added or deducted.
- They should add notes or references related to the event.
- The operator confirms and saves the event.
- The client's loyalty score is automatically updated based on the event, and the event gets recorded in the event list.
- The operator has a comprehensive view of the client's loyalty points history and can manually adjust or add events as required.
- The client's loyalty score is up to date based on all recorded events.
- Searching for a Client: If the client list is extensive, the operator can use a search bar or filters to find a specific client quickly.
- Editing an Event: The operator might have the ability to edit a previously added event, adjusting details if there was an error in the initial entry.
- If the operator tries to deduct more points than the client has, the system will show an error, and the event will not be saved.
- If a client hasn't accepted the loyalty program agreement, the operator will be unable to add events for them until they are officially part of the program.
🗒️ Notes: The "Customer Points Balance" screen is crucial for managing the loyalty points of each client. It offers the operator a holistic view of a client's point history, ensuring transparency and accuracy in the loyalty program's operations.