To view the prices a customer has for specific indices, follow these steps:
- Once you're logged in, navigate to the "Reports" section from the left-side menu and select the "Customer Prices" report.
- In the "Report Input Parameters" window, select the customer for whom you want to check prices.
- If you want to find a specific index, you can search by index number or name by entering the appropriate value in the respective column. The filtering option allows you to narrow down the data range you want to find.
In the report, you can see information about:
- Index details (name, number, external ID)
- Catalog price
- Purchase price
- Rule type used to calculate the price
- Price calculation source (margin, markup, discount, price) and value
- Calculated price for the customer
- Number of records
You can rearrange columns as needed to make the report more readable.
If you want to export customer prices to Excel, click the menu icon (hamburger menu ) in the top left corner and select "Export to XLS file." A progress bar will appear in the bottom left corner (screen). The downloaded file will be named after the customer for whom you're retrieving the prices.